Happy New Year loves,
Welcoming this new year is an absolute blessing. Every new year most of us have new year’s resolutions, but I always prefer setting SMART goals for myself. 2016 was challenging, but I’m proud for completing all my goals. I have new goals for 2017, and I’m looking forward to everything that God has in store for me. I encourage you all to set some goals and make this year better than the last.
- My primary goal every year is to strengthen my relationship with the Lord. By letting God be the foundation for everything in my life, I believe that everything else will fall into place. I’ve been doing so much better spiritually so I can only pray that God continues to work on me and order my steps.
- I want 2017 to be my HAPPY year, 2016 was a year of trials and tribulations. I have learned that no matter how good of a person you are, people will always find ways to do you wrong. I don’t have control over others’ actions or things that happen to me, but I can control how I choose to deal with them.
- Another goal is to get back to my regular healthy routine. I’ve been slacking with prepping meals and working out. I’m determined to get back on track and slay! Lol
- This year, I will be at a crucial stage in my career, so I have to stay focus in school and maintain my grades. The goal is to graduate with honors, so my GPA needs to remain high until graduation.
- Last but not least, I want to be consistent with blogging. This will be a very busy year no doubt, but I will try to post at least once a week.
Until next time,